Indian Oil (IOC) has launched light and colored gas cylinders made of fiber for LPG customers. This is a special gift from Indian Oil to its customers. In this, customers will also know how much gas was spent and how much is left. Indian Oil has launched Composite 5 kg and 10 kg LPG cylinders made of fiber, although 14.2 kg of gas is available in iron cylinders in our home.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited has shared this news from its official Twitter handle. Tweet was, ‘The perfect addition to your modern kitchen. Introducing the all-new, rust-free composite #LPG cylinders from #Indane which will add to the aesthetic appeal of your kitchen. Currently available in Delhi and Hyderabad only. Contact your nearest Indane distributor for more details.‘
Features of Indian Oil (Indane) fiber cylinder
- This gas cylinder is very light and colorful in appearance. It will be about 50 percent lighter than the existing iron cylinder.
- Indane Composite cylinders are made of fiber are considered to be quite safe.
- Indane Composite fiber cylinders will produce a maximum of 10kg of gas.
- The cylinder indicates the level of gas remaining in it.
- If someone wants to book this cylinder, one needs to contact the nearby Indane distributor.