Feeding your baby properly is one of the most important aspects of baby care. There are a number of baby brands for food available in the market. One of the most popular baby food brands is Cerelac manufactured by Nestle. This pediatric food product called Cerelac is considered very nutritious and good for babies' health and growth. Besides, Nestle Cerelac is easily digested by infants.
Cerelac packs in all the necessary baby nutrition factors and serves as a complimentary meal for babies above 6 months. This is because, after the age of six, a baby's body requires more fuel and that can be supplied with Cerelac to meet up the nutritional requirements of the growing baby.
- Cerelac should be spoon fed
- Per day, on a regular basis, 1 or 2 Cerelac meal should suffice (or as advised by the pediatrician).
Cerelac come in a range of seven varieties of baby food products which are as follows:
- Cerelac Rice
- Cerelac Wheat
- Cerelac Wheat - apple
- Cerelac Wheat - honey
- Cerelac Wheat - banana
- Cerelac Wheat - 3- fruits
- Cerelac Wheat - 4 - Vegetables
- Cerelac Rice- Contains Rice
Flour, Sucrose, Skimmed Milk, Palm Oblein, Calcium
Carbonate, Corn Oil, Vitamins, Vanillin and Ferrous
- Cerelac Wheat- Wheat Flour,
Sucrose, Skimmed Milk, Palm Oblein, Corn Oil, Milk
Fat, Caramel Flavour, Vitamins, Calcium Carbonate,
Vanillin and Ferrous Fumarate.
- Cerelac Wheat - honey- Wheat
Flour, Sucrose, Skimmed Milk, Palm Oblein, Corn Oil,
Honey, Vitamins, Calcium Carbonate, Vanillin and
- Cerelac Wheat - apple - Wheat
Flour, Apple, Sucrose, Skimmed Milk, Palm Oblein, Corn
Oil, Vitamins, Calcium Carbonate, Vanillin and Ferric
- Cerelac Wheat - Banana -
Wheat Flour, Banana, Skimmed Milk, Palm Oblein,
Vitamins, Corn Oil, Sucrose, Ferric Pyrophosphte,
Calcium Carbonate and Vanillin.
- Cerelac Wheat - 3 fruits -
Wheat Flour, Orange, Banana, Pineapple, Skimmed Milk,
Sucrose, Corn Oil, Palm Oblein, Ferric Pyrophosphte,
Calcium Carbonate, Maltodextrin, Vitamins and
- Cerelac Wheat - 4 vegetables - Wheat Flour, Tomato, Carrot, Potato, Pumpkin, Palm Oblein, Corn Oil, Ferrous Fumarate, Maltodextrin, Calcium Carbonate, Skimmed Milk, Vitamins and Vanillin.
- Hands should be clean and
utensils should be sterilized.
- The drinking water should be
boiled for 5 minutes and then cooled.
- The entire water (150 ml)
should be mixed with 50g of Cerelac.
- A smooth paste should be
formed by stirring continuously.
- The meal should be fed with a
- The unfinished portion should not be preserved and the container tin lid should be fitted tightly and the container stored in cool dry place.
Word of Caution:
Cerelac should not be substituted with breast milk.